MAR works with investors in the management and execution of investment related activities and brings both an Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) services provider and an Owners perspective to support success.
MAR has extensive expertise throughout all phases of the investment life cycle from business planning, tender document formation, to bid development, deal negotiation, implementation, management and operations, to eventual asset divesture. We have worked on over a dozen airport privatization projects including some of the world’s largest and most innovative including the New Athens International Airport, Greece; and London Gatwick International Airport, United Kingdom. From this valuable experience, MAR knows how to structure privatization deals.
MAR professionals have advised, managed, and help divest numerous assets including:
- Provided full-onsite program management services for the New Athens International Airport; Athens, Greece;
- Provided oversight and management of all Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) activities for numerous airports in Central America, South America, Europe, and Asia;
- Assisted in the divesture of Alterra Partners airport ownership and operations & management company;
- Helped lead international bids for airports in Cyprus, Curacao, Oman, Turkey, the Ukraine, and the United Kingdom; and
- Supported major infrastructure investors in bidding, pricing, and winning multi-billion dollar projects.